Friday, March 16, 2012

'W-2' Documents Chartock Chauffeur's WAMC Employment

Document Source: Joshua Cohen
(Click on Image to Enlarge)
The pictured IRS Form 'W-2' is conclusive proof that Joshua Cohen was employed at WAMC Northeast Public Radio, Inc. as documented in the article entitled, "Tax Cheat! - How Alan Chartock conspired with WAMC to avoid paying IRS".

Amongst his many tasks at WAMC, Mr. Cohen was assigned the duty of being CEO Alan S. Chartock's personal chauffeur, all at company expense.

Please note that the Employer Identification Number shown for WAMC on Mr. Cohen's W-2 Form -- "No. 22-240059300" -- matches the employer ID number found on WAMC's latest filed IRS Form 990 - 'Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax' , available for viewing on Guidestar.org.
SEE: WAMC's Fiscal 2010 - IRS Form 990

Also please note, Mr. Cohen's street address at the time in Albany, New York has been blurred by the editor at Mr. Cohen's request.

"It's like income tax evasion. I am scared to death that if I were to do anything wrong, I would be the one guy in a million who got caught, despite the fact that I believe I ought to pay my share of our taxes. We all know that very few tax cheats get caught." --- Alan S. Chartock - Blog, June 20, 2005.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I worked there in the mid nineteen eighties and it sounds like Chartocks' self righteous delusional state only got worse over the years. I thought then that the man was ill and unfortunately the years have proven it. I was called into his office and told that I had to call two another employees while they were on their shift and pretend to be someone else and harass them. I was told if I did not do it I would be terminated. I also know that in the middle of the night, on weekends, Chartock would show up with female college "interns" and disappear into the newly built live studio at 318 Central Avenue. Strange screaming, yelling and what sounded like a bull whip could be heard coming from the studio. Hours would pass before they would emerge, usually at 2:30 to 3 AM, Some of the females had what looked to be hand print on their face as though they had been smacked. Also the studio would smell of what I and co workers believed was marijuana and sex. I always thought the whole thing was bazaar Maybe Chartock was on drugs as he appeared to have multiple personalities. I also saw him degrade and abuse the then GM Dave Galletly. Also, I thought that he was using his professorship to force female SUNY students into having sex and to do other perverted things with him. If he force a then 17 year old child into doing his weird and abusive dirty work, then he is capable of doing such other perversions and abuses too.

Sunday, February 24, 2013 2:51:00 AM  
Blogger Camp1942 said...

Alan Chartock is a staunch supporter of Free Speech as long as the speaker is saying something that he personally believes. On a recent Vox Pop program, Alan shouted down a caller who was attempting to make his point introducing the name of author Barbara Tuchman, author of The Guns of August. Alan is such a pompous and domineering,and biased host. There is no objective reporting or commentary when Alan hosts a show!

Thursday, July 13, 2017 7:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get a fucking grip homie. digging through someone's trash to find tax documents is illegal, and a waste of time. Change the channel.

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 1:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home